how to get black widow in mass effect 3

This is tips for mass effect 3 how to get widow ? there are many sniper rifle in ME3 : Black Widow , Javelin, M-13 Raptor, M-29 Incisor, M-90 Indra, M-92 Mantis, M-97 Viper, M-98 Widow, N7 Valiant.

mass effect 3 how to get black widow

mass effect 3 how to get black widow


Widow, Black Widow, and Javelin rifle may fire through enemies and light cover. Mod other weapons, like the Mattock and Claymore, to affect this overwhelming effect.

you can buy black widow sniper rifle from Spectre Requisitions terminal in the Spectre Office at the Citadel for 250,000 credits.


about black widow From a gamer

I was dying to get a widow, lastly got it in the commendation or victory pack, I don't remember which one. I was pretty bummed to see that it was about even with my Mantis VIII, just way heavier and not really worth the trade off. If you have other high level sniper rifles you aren't missing much. Now a Black Widow with three shots before reload, that might be a different story.

from other gamer : I have a Widow III and yeah, I confirm it is way better when levelled up. Still my Infiltrator carries only it, no SMG (don't have high level weight upgrades yet). Spectre packs seem to be the only way of getting it.

that's for mass effect 3 how to get black widow , read also other ME 3 tricks on sthis site